Here are the answers to some common questions…
1. Do I need an iPod to listen to podcasts?
No, you can play podcasts on anything capable of playing mp3s. This includes your computer.
2. Do I need a Macintosh?
No, you can use a Mac or a PC.
3. Does it cost money?
No, it’s free.
4. Is it hard to download podcasts?
No, and I’ll walk you through the steps.
- Download itunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- Install iTunes.
- Go to our website.
- Click on our iTunes link on the left hand side of the homepage.
- Wait a second and it will open iTunes.
- Click on the grey subscribe button to the right of our logo.
5. What happens now?
- The latest episode is downloaded to iTunes.
- Every time you open iTunes, it will look for new shows and automatically download them for you.
- Just click on any show to listen to it right on your computer.
6. That’s it?
7. What if I have problems or have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help you out.