In this week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust, I covered the news for the week shortened by Good Friday:
- Five straight up weeks for the economy.
- The Bank failure count for 2009 reaches 23.
- Wells Fargo shocks Wall St. by predicting record profit.
- ‘Tax Freedom Day‘ arrives today.
- California’s anti-tax crusaders talk revolt.
- Some job seekers invest in plastic surgery to compete in this economy.
- French “bossnappings” pose dilemma for Sarkozy.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give us a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot us an email and help us improve the show. We appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!