This week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust takes a look at the news of the week and I go slightly out on a limb and say a little about where I think the economy is headed this holiday season.
Here are today’s segments and the associated articles and links:
By the Numbers
- Dow: Dropped 259 points going from 9,972 to 9,713 during the past week.
- Oil: Dropped $2.50/barrel from $80.03 to $77.53 in the past week.
- Gas: Gained 2.2 cents/gallon going from $2.671/gallon to $2.693.
- Bank Failures: We had 9 more bank failures over the past week bringing the current total to 115.
More Banking Related News:
- CIT filed for the 5th largest bankruptcy in United States history in terms of assets.
Madoff Scam News
- Madoff’s accountant is expected to plead guilty November 3.
- Madoff investor found floating in the pool.
Which Way is the Wind Blowing?
- It’s believed that the United States has emerged from the long recession.
- Economists believe jobs will return in 2012.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!