This week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust was recorded after a missed week. I have to apologize because I take my responsibility to my listeners to get a show out weekly, very seriously. Unfortunately, the trip to Las Vegas for BlogWorld proved too much for me as far as getting this show out on top of everything else I had to do that week. But I’m back in the saddle!
Here are today’s segments and the associated articles and links:
By the Numbers
- Dow: Gained 107 points over the past two weeks.
- Oil: Up $7.77/barrel from $72.26 to $80.03 in the past two weeks.
- Gas: Gained 18.9 cents/gallon over the past two weeks going from $2.482/gallon to $2.671.
- Bank Failures:We had 8 bank failures over the past two weeks to bring us all the way up to 106. And here is missing bank failure #98.
Tax & Retirement Investment News:
- IRS said in a statement that the maximum contribution limits for your 401(k) and other retirement plans will stay the same next year as this year.
This week’s main topic discussed some things Talli and I planned to do to save money while in Las Vegas and how we did against our expectations.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!