This week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust gets right into it.
Here are today’s segments and the associated articles and links:
By the Numbers
- Dow: Down 177 points.
- Oil: Up $4.25/barrel from $65.56 to $69.81.
- Gas: Dropped another 4.3 cents/gallon this week from $2.504/gallon to $2.461.
- 2 more bank failures makes, one in Michigan and one in Minnesota make 97 for the year.
- U.S. September auto sales plunge; GM, Chrysler hit hard, while Ford lightly touched.
The Bright Side:
- Recession to reduce U.S. winter heating fuel costs.
Where We’re At & Where We’re Going:
- Economic growth seen slowing by year’s end.
We received some feedback on last week’s show from Maria Isabel and Shawno of the Hyper Nonsense podcast.
I want to let everyone know that I’ll be at Blogworld in Las Vegas October 15-17. So, if you’ll be there and want to meet up, contact me and we’ll try to setup a meetup, probably in conjunction with listeners and viewers of Talli’s two shows “Being Healthy for Busy People” and “Being Healthy TV.”
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!