Next week is looking to be a “vacation week,” but I’m open to user contributed material or a guest hosted show, if anyone is interested. I may also put together a feedback show. That’s all up in the air, but unless something comes up, don’t expect the show next week.
Here are today’s segments and the associated articles and links:
By the Numbers:
- Dow: Gained 164 points from 9,441 to 9,605
- Oil: Dropped $0.06/barrel to $68.69 from $ 68.75 as of 3:34am
- Gas: Dropped 1 cent/gallon from $2.583/gallon to $2.573
- Bank Failures: 3 more bring the total to 92 for the year
Which Way Is the Wind Blowing?
- According to the Federal Reserve, consumers cut debt by record $21.6B in July.
Get A Great Deal!
- How to find a cheap and tasty restaurant while you’re traveling.
This week I covered five pieces of feedback from the past two weeks. Two each from the first two people and one from the third.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!