This week’s Labor Day Edition of Millionaire or Bust came out a day later in observance of the holiday.
Here are today’s segments and the associated articles and links:
By the Numbers
- The Dow dropped 103 points from last week.
- Oil: Dropped $3.40/barrel in the past week to $68.75 from $72.15.
- Gas: Dropped 2.6 cents/gallon in the past week to $2.583/gallon from $2.609.
- 5 more bank failures bring this year’s total to 89, so far.
Which way is the wind blowing?
- Obama announces measures to make it easier to save more.
Stick It to the Man & Save Some Money!
- Property taxes: How to beat ’em!
- Recession drives U.S. restaurateurs and diners to food trucks.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!