This week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust gets right into it.
Here are today’s segments and the associated articles and links:
By the Numbers
- Dow was up 38.24, or 0.4%.
- S&P was up 2.80, or 0.3%.
- Nasdaq was up 7.87, or 0.4%.
- Oil: $72.15/barrel down $2.03
- Gas: $2.609/gallon down 1.8 cents
- 3 more bank failures makes 84 for the year.
Which way is the wind blowing?
- The week ahead brings reports on manufacturing and the job market, as investors try to stretch out the advance. So, is September predicted to be another up month?
It Could Work. But Not for You.
- The Mega Millions jackpot hit $333 million.
You’ve Got to be Kidding Me!
- Family of 6 Eats Forâ€¨ About $4 a Week.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!