This week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust is the first after my birthday week off. So, let’s get right back to where we left off.
Here are today’s segments and the associated articles and links:
By the Numbers:
- How the major stock indexes fared this week.
- Oil was down over $4/barrel form 2 weeks ago.
- According to AAA’s Fuel Gauge Report, the average price of gas in the U.S.A. was up 10.5 cents from 2 weeks before.
- 5 more banks failed.
A Great Deal:
- JetBlue offers all-you-can-fly plan for $599.
Crime & Punishment
- For Madoff’s right hand, hearing ends in handcuffs.
- Man linked to alleged $53M fraud wants Ferrari.
- Attacks on US homeless are becoming a trend.
And last we had some Feedback from “Fresh Start”. They left a response to Christian’s Feedback from Show #100 about missing out on the best days of the stock market.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!