This week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust is the first after Show #100 and the first as I tweak the show’s format. What does that mean? Hopefully, a better show that is more focused on helping you to grow your wealth. It also means I need your feedback in order to mold the show into something that helps you all. So, drop me an email or give me a call.
Here are today’s segments and the associated articles and links:
By the Numbers:
- The Dow, S&P and Nasdaq were all up. So, since the coin toss was wrong again, it was retired.
- Oil was up almost $2 from the week before.
- According to AAA’s Fuel Gauge Report, the average price of gas in the U.S.A. was up almost six cents from the week before.
- We also had 5 more banks fail.
Which Way Is The Wind Blowing?:
- Housing is beginning a slow rebound.
What to Watch For:
- Insurers are blaming rising home & car premiums on the weather.
Down With Entitlement:
- The largest California public union approves strike authorization.
- Jobless NYC woman sues college for $70K in tuition.
And That’s A Good Idea Why?
- West Virginia governor proposes $500 payments for state workers.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!