This week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust is our hundredth episode special. With some help from Talli from BeingHealthy.TV (who was also my former co-host) I cover feedback from Carlos from Puerto Rico, Christian from Vilkri.com and Erk from erkpod.com.au. Then as usual, I get into the news!
- Oil at $68.75/barrel up from $63.56/barrel.
- U.S. gasoline prices fall to $2.48/gallon.
- Seven regional banks fail.
- Guaranty Financial, No.2 Texas bank, may fail.
- On Friday the federal minimum wage jumps to $7.25 an hour from $6.55. Economists differ as to whether that will hurt or help low-income workers.
- NJ woman’s bake sale helps her make mortgage payment.
Next week the format of M.O.B. is going to be changing, so keep your eye out for that. Thank you all so much for making this run off 100 episodes so special. Without you all, it wouldn’t be possible.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!