In this week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust, I did a short news only show since Talli and I just finished a move to an apartment near Fresno for an assignment that will last a few months. So, here’s the news update:
- The Dow fell for the fourth straight week last week. So, the coin toss was right. That’s 9 for 13.
- Gas prices are down 10 cents in the last two weeks.
- Oil prices were also down from $64/barrel to $59.52/barrel.
- U.S. consumers credit card delinquencies are on the rise.
- Sen. Dodd warned banks on credit card rate increases before The Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act goes into effect in February 2010.
- Madoff decided not to appeal his 150 year prison sentence.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!