In this week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust, I covered the news and dug into some neglected feedback. First, I covered the news for the week:
- Oil was at $69.22/barrel when I checked on Monday, June 29, 2009 at 5:23 am EST.
- With 5 bank failures, the bank failure total reached 45 for the year.
- I found out that most car shoppers will not benefit from the cars for clunkers law.
- Plus, people have to beware of ‘Cash for Clunkers’ scams.
- The water company tried to rob a 99 year old by increasing her water bill by almost 4000%
Then I got into the feedback. First off, I had a voicemail from Shawno of Hyper Nonsense fame. Then I had an email from Carlos G. Salgado Schwarz, Esq, CPA. Finally, I had a comment on Show #95 from Shawno again.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!