In this week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust, I talked about saving money by lowering your medical fees. But first I covered the news for the week:
- The coin toss was right again, the Dow was down this week 260 points. It’s been right 8 out of 10 times.
- Oil dropped to 69.15 as of Sunday Night.
- Gas was at $2.693. It was up 3 cents from a week ago according to AAA’s fuelgaugereport.
- Bank Watch: U.S. regulators closed 3 banks, bringing the total to 40 for the year.
- Jobless benefit rolls posted their first dip since January.
- ‘Cash for clunkers’ coming soon, allowing consumers to get as much as $4,500 to trade in old cars for more fuel efficient vehicles.
Then I closed with the main topic. I discussed how you can lower your doctors’ fees, hospital charges, etc. This is one area where you can save yourself a ton of money, especially if you’re uninsured or self insured. During this, I referenced an article from money.cnn.com.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!