In this week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust, we had a straight news show since I’ve spent the last two nights working on a video promo for Talli’s new video podcast Being Healthy TV until 6 am and I want to finish early enough that I remain coherent. (And for those of you wondering, I’m actually in the promo. I’m the extra with the short hair.) Now, let’s get straight into the news for the week:
- Dow finishes the week up 263 points, and the coin toss is at 75% now.
- Monumental news, but no surprise: GM and Citi were kicked out of the Dow.
- In bank news, regulators shut an Illinois bank.
- The US lost 345,000 jobs in May, which was a good sign.
- Oil falls slightly after touching a 7-month high.
- Gas prices rise above $2.60 after the 40th straight days of price rises.
- U.S. pending home sales surge 6.7%.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!