In this week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust, the main topic was check scams. But, first I covered the news for the week:
- Oil prices are rising.
- Saudi Arabia warns of dramatic, future oil price rises.
- Gas prices are up to $2.488 as of Friday, according to AAA .
- Chrysler’s bankruptcy will hit a big milestone on Monday.
- One of Ford’s suppliers entered Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Stocks have their best three month run since 2007.
- And the coin toss was wrong. That now puts the accuracy at 71.4%.
With the news completed, I moved onto the main topic, which was check scams. This topic was inspired by someone I had to warn against one of these scams and a recent story from CNN. This was a very important topic to cover because 1.3 million Americans have been the victim of a check scam in some point in their life and the losses average in the thousands of dollars. So, learn how to protect yourself and tell others!
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!