In this week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust, the main topic was emotional investing. But, first I covered the news for the week:
- The coin toss was right, the markets were up.
- Two more banks failed.
- Consumer sentiment soared as confidence returned.
- Oil prices hit their highest levels in a month.
- Important News: Tax credits mean some taxpayers will owe more money at tax time.
- Chrysler makes a deal with Fiat and files for bankruptcy.
Then finally I talked about emotional investing. That included what to watch out for, what you can expect to see amongst pros, what you should do and a story from Science Daily saying that stress is not your friend when it comes to making good financial decisions.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!