In this week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust, the main topic was, “What’s a value investor to do?” But, first I covered the news for the week:
- Police investigating death of Freddie Mac CFO
- Murder-suicide inquiry turns to father’s financial dealings
- New US jobless claims rise to 640,000
- Oil & Gas Price Updates
- DOW down, but Nasdaq up for 7th week
- U.S. regulators close 4 banks and a credit union
- GM plans major summer shutdown
- Recession, health concerns get Americans gardening
- February home prices up
- House Introduces 401(k) Fee Disclosure Bill (sent in by Christian who has a post discussing it at his site Vilkri.com)
And finally we get to the main topic, which is: What’s a value investor to do?
At a time when almost every stock is on sale, it’s harder to sort out the real deals from the junk, so I give some tips from a Money Magazine article.
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give it a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot me an email and help me improve the show. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!