In this week’s episode of Millionaire or Bust we focus on the good news of the week, which there was a lot of:
- This week all the major indices were up.
- Madoff plead guilty and was jailed for his $65 billion fraud.
- OPEC kept output steady to help heal the sick economy.
- Bank of America, Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase said they are in the black for this year.
- A growing number of banks are already aiming to return TARP funds.
This week I also received comments from:
- Shawno of hypernonsense.com
- Trevor of financialnut.com
- Matt from Stockton from the Pizza Go Here podcast and Podcast Stockton provided these links on identity theft:
If you enjoy Millionaire or Bust, please head on over to iTunes and give us a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot us an email and help us improve the show. We appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!