On this episode of Millionaire or Bust, we start off the show by discussing the news of the week, which included:
- Federal antitrust regulators clearing Wells Fargo’s $11.7 billion acquisition of Wachovia.
- The Fed dropping the fed loan rate by half a point.
- The U.S. announcing it is going to be buying nonvoting stakes in U.S. banks to get them more capital.
- The drop in mortgage rates.
- Fannie Mae forgiving the mortgage debt of a 90 year old woman who shot herself in the chest.
Finally, we discuss 10 questions that you must ask yourself to discover and address your financial weaknesses. In one of the points, we mention a Budget Calculator that can help you set up an initial budget if you’re not sure where to start or if you want to check if your breakdown of categories seems reasonable.
If you enjoy our podcast, please head on over to iTunes and give us a nice review. If you have some feedback on how to make the show better, shoot us an email and help us improve the show. We appreciate all your comments. Thanks for listening everyone!